Virtual Event: The 5 Leadership Blindspots You Should Be Thinking About Now
The webinar will use Zoom Video/Conference Call.
Click here to join the meeting.
If dialing in by phone:
Meeting ID: 882-7421-5176
If you're new to zoom sign up for free here.
For helpful hints for first time users of Zoom scroll to the bottom of this page.
The 5 Leadership Blindspots
You Should Be Thinking About Now
Wednesday, May 20 at 9:15 a.m.
Join us on Zoom
As a CEO, Business Owner or Sales Leader, you're probably already thinking about ways to pivot and adapt for the future in these unprecedented times. But what if there are areas of your business that you may be overlooking?
In this webinar with the Chamber, award-winning sales and management expert Jim Ayraud, CEO of Next Level, Inc., a Sandler Training company, will walk you through the top 5 blindspots leaders are facing now and how you can deal with them so that you are more prepared to fight the challenges and capture the opportunities that lie ahead.
Read Jim's Bio
Missed any of our previous virtual events?
Watch them all here whenever you want.
1. Please download a free version of on your laptop or phone if you're not already using Zoom.
2. Test your microphone. If it's not working, adjust in . Tip: using headphones often requires a change in settings.
3. We're going to start with microphones on mute. Background noise is really distracting. We'll unmute them for questions. Please activate video (next to microphone icon).
4. We will be recording the session.
5. Please briefly introduce yourself in writing in chat. Your name. Where you work. Also, you can share questions in chat.