Virtual Event: Sleep Strategies to Restore Well-Being
Join us every Wednesday at 4 p.m.!
The webinar will use Zoom Video/Conference Call.
Click here to join the meeting.
If dialing in by phone:
Meeting ID: 275-807-057
If you're new to zoom sign up for free here.
For helpful hints for first time users of Zoom scroll to the bottom of this page.Sleep Strategies to Restore Well-Being
Wednesday, April 8
4:00 - 4:45 p.m.
with 15 minutes for Q&A
- Join Chamber President Laurie White and Katie McDonald, Self Care Strategist at bnourished, as we discuss the importance of sleep.
- We often want to close our eyes to the realities of this crisis, but when it comes time to tuck ourselves into bed, our minds often rev up.
- The anxieties, worries, uncertainties and maybe even long-standing poor sleep habits keep us up.
- Instead, in these stressful times, we need sleep more than ever to restore us.
- Learn the sleep ABC’s to help you get your ZZZ’s.
- Join us every Wednesday at 4 p.m. for
- continuing conversations with Laurie and Katie.
Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce
Self Care Strategist
Helpful hints for first time users of Zoom:
1. Please download a free version of on your laptop or phone if you're not already using Zoom.
2. Test your microphone. If it's not working, adjust in . Tip: using headphones often requires a change in settings.
3. We're going to start with microphones on mute. Background noise is really distracting. We'll unmute them for questions. Please activate video (next to microphone icon).
4. We will be recording the session.
5. Please briefly introduce yourself in writing in chat. Your name. Where you work. Also, you can share questions in chat.