Virtual Event: Sales Boot Camp - Sustaining an Active Sales Cycle Under the New Reality
The webinar will use Zoom Video/Conference Call.
Click here to join the meeting.
If dialing in by phone:
Meeting ID: 661-011-777
If you're new to zoom sign up for free here.
For helpful hints for first time users of Zoom scroll to the bottom of this page.Sales Boot Camp:
Sustaining an Active Sales Cycle
Under the New Reality
Friday, April 3 at 9:00 a.m.
Join us on Zoom
Please join the Chamber as we partner with Jack Derby of Derby Management to answer some of the most pressing questions businesses have today, such as:
Jack has vast expertise in strategic planning, sales and marketing optimization, and tactical implementation.
As relationships are more important now than ever, how do you stay close to your customers and be seen as a relevant solution provider?
What are the "emotional intelligence" skills necessary to navigate the sales cycle today and not come off as tone deaf?
How do you realistically re-calibrate your sales plan for the balance of the year --- even when you have no idea what the heck's going to happen?
Looking around the corner, how is this going to change the sales world as we know it?
1. Please download a free version of on your laptop or phone if you're not already using Zoom.
2. Test your microphone. If it's not working, adjust in . Tip: using headphones often requires a change in settings.
3. We're going to start with microphones on mute. Background noise is really distracting. We'll unmute them for questions. Please activate video (next to microphone icon).
4. We will be recording the session.
5. Please briefly introduce yourself in writing in chat. Your name. Where you work. Also, you can share questions in chat.