Virtual Event: Returning to Work and Developing Your Talent Pipeline
DescriptionThe webinar will use Zoom Video/Conference Call.
Click here to join the meeting.
If dialing in by phone:
Meeting ID: 869-0623-8550
If you're new to zoom sign up for free here.
For helpful hints for first time users of Zoom scroll to the bottom of this page.
- Returning to Work and Developing
- Your Talent Pipeline
Thursday, April 30 at 9:00 a.m.
Join us on Zoom
- Join Laurie White and Nina Pande, Executive Director at Skills for Rhode Island's Future, for a conversation about talent sourcing during this time.
Learn more about Skills for Rhode Island's Future, a nonprofit working to match businesses that have current, unmet hiring needs with qualified, unemployed and underemployed job seekers.
Laurie and Nina will discuss the current challenges with returning to work and uncover insights into developing the right talent pipeline for your business.
Missed any of our previous virtual events?
Watch them all here whenever you want.
Helpful hints for first time users of Zoom:
- Please download a free version of on your laptop or phone if you're not already using Zoom.
- Test your microphone. If it's not working, adjust in . Tip: using headphones often requires a change in settings.
- We're going to start with microphones on mute. Background noise is really distracting. We'll unmute them for questions. Please activate video (next to microphone icon).
- We will be recording the session.
- Please briefly introduce yourself in writing in chat. Your name. Where you work. Also, you can share questions in chat.