Virtual Event: Leading in Challenging Times
The webinar will use Zoom Video/Conference Call.
Click here to join the meeting.
If dialing in by phone:
Meeting ID: 147-928-479
If you're new to zoom sign up for free here.
For helpful hints for first time users of Zoom scroll to the bottom of this page.
Presented byFeature SponsorFeatured Conversation
Chamber President Laurie White will host a chat with Diane Hessan, the founder and Chairman of C Space, formerly Communispace, which was the first company to build online communities for market research, and which was ultimately sold to Omnicom.
A serial entrepreneur, Diane has consolidated all of her investment and advisory work into a new company called Salient Ventures, which helps accelerate the next generation of growth companies in tech.
Diane co-authored the book Customer-Centered Growth: Five Strategies for Building Competitive Advantage, a Business Week best-seller that is published in 11 languages. She has keynoted over 50 events in the last five years, focusing on leadership, entrepreneurship, women?s issues, and customer centricity.
Learn more about Diane
Helpful hints for first time users of Zoom:
1. Please download a free version of on your laptop or phone if you're not already using Zoom.
2. Test your microphone. If it's not working, adjust in . Tip: using headphones often requires a change in settings.
3. We're going to start with microphones on mute. Background noise is really distracting. We'll unmute them for questions. Please activate video (next to microphone icon).
4. We will be recording the session.
5. Please briefly introduce yourself in writing in chat. Your name. Where you work. Also, you can share questions in chat.