Virtual Event: Emergent Priorities - Choices and Changes as Corona Persists
Choices and Changes as Corona Persists
Practical Help for Adapting Strategy and Priorities
Thursday, April 2
10:30 - 11:00 a.m.
Q&A opportunities available
after the presentation
Click here to join MJ on Zoom
The corona pandemic is upending how we work, live and connect. It's forcing us – perhaps inviting us -- to learn how to work differently.
And it's happening so fast. Priorities must adapt rapidly too.
These are the core questions leaders are asking:
What are the right priorities in this context?
How do we implement them effectively with stressed teams?
What's the right pacing to assess, learn and iterate?Presented by MJ Kaplan, Founder and CEO of Kaplan Consulting, a global consulting and coaching network that specializes in adaptive transformation - helping teams navigate rampant change.MJ is a coach, serial entrepreneur, speaker and writer who works with businesses in diverse sectors and sizes as well as social enterprises and nonprofits. MJ serves on the boards of Commerce RI, Social Enterprise Greenhouse and Loomio.
Helpful hints for first time users of Zoom:
- Please download a free version of on your laptop or phone if you're not already using Zoom.
- Test your microphone. If it's not working, adjust in . Tip: using headphones often requires a change in settings.
- We're going to start with microphones on mute. Background noise is really distracting. We'll unmute them for questions. Please activate video (next to microphone icon).
- We will be recording the session.
- Please briefly introduce yourself in writing in chat. Your name. Where you work. Also, you can share questions in chat.