You are invited!
To a 75 minute workshop on January 11th, 2018, at 7:30am at the Greater Providence Chamber.
During this workshop we will learn, discuss, and develop a plan of implementation for the first 3 of the 12 Daily Practices To Guarantee Tomorrow’s Success, from Dr. John C. Maxwell’s book, Today Matters.
The choices you make, make you! So many times we dwell too much on what happened yesterday, or we put something off, “I’ll get to it tomorrow”, and we lose sight of maximizing today.
How Does Today Impact Tomorrow’s Success?
1. Today’s Attitude Gives Me Possibilities
Are you intentional about the choices you make?
2. Today’s Priorities Give Me Focus
- In today’s competitive culture, everybody is looking for an edge. Top athletes and top businesspeople alike know that – all things being equal – attitude wins.
3. Today’s Health Gives Me Strength
- What is your operating system? What gives you a system of checks and balances for your choices?
- “Devoting a little of yourself to everything means committing a great deal of yourself to nothing.” – Michael LeBoef
4. Leave with a plan for implementation
- Many professionals drop the ball in this area, failing to consider that health impacts us emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually. It is also easier to maintain good health, than to regain it.
- It is great to talk about growing and improving, but it is worthless if we don’t implement new habits.
- You will leave with an Attitude preparation plan, a priorities checklist, and a basic healthy living for professionals guide.
Please contact Derek Newcomer with any questions: DerekNewcomer@johnmaxwellgroup.com
“One today is worth two tomorrows; what I am to be, I am now becoming.” - Benjamin Franklin