Free Webinar: Cash Flow: How to Deal with Cash Flow Issues In This Crisis
DescriptionThe webinar will use Zoom Video/Conference Call.
Click here to join the meeting.If dialing in by phone:
Meeting ID: 959-761-021
If you're new to zoom sign up for free here.
For helpful hints for first time users of Zoom scroll to the bottom of this page.
Cash Flow: How to Deal with
Cash Flow Issues In This Crisis
Tuesday, March 31 at 10:00 a.m.
Join us on Zoom
Right now, there are more questions than answers about doing business in the time of COVID-19, and we are all overloaded.
The law firm of Duffy & Sweeney is partnering with the Chamber to share their expertise in this crisis to help support our community.
Join us for this virtual information session to discuss:
Strategies, tips and resources on how to manage cash flow
Expense reduction strategies
How to manage budgets in this crisis
Federal, state and local resources
Strategies for when we come out of this crisis
Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce
Michael F. Sweeney
Founding Partner and Shareholder
Duffy & Sweeney, LTD.
Helpful hints for first time users of Zoom:
- Please download a free version of on your laptop or phone if you're not already using Zoom.
- Test your microphone. If it's not working, adjust in . Tip: using headphones often requires a change in settings.
- We're going to start with microphones on mute. Background noise is really distracting. We'll unmute them for questions. Please activate video (next to microphone icon).
- We will be recording the session.
- Please briefly introduce yourself in writing in chat. Your name. Where you work. Also, you can share questions in chat.